Jesus calls the Holy Spirit a "gift" who will guide us, lead us, and empower us. Yet many believers don't experience the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in their lives. This unique Christian Bible study provides a space in which we can explore what it truly means to "walk in the Spirit" on a daily basis.
This small-group curriculum centers on a 6-part video teaching series examining the life-giving and creative work of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- How can we overcome fear?
- What role do our thoughts play in our transformative process?
- Why does God want us to live in community and not be spiritual hermits?
- How does the fruit of the Spirit work in conjunction with the gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean to live according to the flesh versus in the flesh?
- Are you anointed?
The Spirit-Filled Life is composed of six teachings, each lasting approximately 15 minutes. The videos can be viewed on the DVD, or streamed online or through our mobile and smart TV apps. An accompanying study guide provides small group discussion and a daily devotional is for at-home reflection.
SESSION ONE – Baptized
The Outpouring of the Spirit
SESSION TWO – Adopted
The Calling of the Spirit
SESSION THREE – Transformed
The Fruit of the Spirit
SESSION FOUR – Equipped
The Gifts of the Spirit
SESSION FIVE – Empowered
The Work of the Spirit
SESSION SIX – Anointed
The Mission of the Spirit