There are lots of things to think about when trying to get church small groups off the ground, and there could be some unpleasant surprises if you don’t plan ahead. Held on January 20, 2016, the final installment of our Small Group Ministry Webinar Series will help you answer the questions that separate the smooth small group launches from the rocky. Fr. Charlie Holt and guest speaker Theresa Summerlin shared their vast experience in what it takes to ensure the best start to your small group ministry. Watch the recording below:
[action full_width=’yes’ content_in_grid=’no’ type=’normal’ icon=” icon_size=” icon_color=” custom_icon=” background_color=’#942d27′ border_color=” show_button=’yes’ button_text=’Purchase your discounted Campaign Kit today!!’ button_link=’https://biblestudymedia.com/campaignkit/’ button_target=” button_text_color=” button_hover_text_color=” button_background_color=” button_hover_background_color=” button_border_color=” button_hover_border_color=”]
The Next Step…
Click here for a Dropbox folder containing the PowerPoint for the webinar and a sheet about childcare for small groups.
Join The Rev. Charlie Holt and guest speaker Theresa Summerlin as they share their personal expertise on what it takes to get new small groups started.
Did you miss the first six webinars in this series?
Watch the recordings here:
- “Let’s Do Lent: Transforming Lives with Small Group Ministry“
- “Circle Up: How to Recruit Teams for Small Group Ministry“
- “100% Congregation Involvement—Yes, It’s Possible!“
- “Welcome Home: 4 Keys to Recruiting Small Group Leaders“
- “Gather & Grow: Connecting Your Congregation with Groups“
- “4 Tips on Coaching Your Hosts: Setting Your Small Groups Up for Success“