Hearts Alive provides liturgical congregations a highly-anticipated children’s curriculum that combines captivating content, lectionary alignment, and gospel focus for students ages 4-11. For those seeking to engage children in a fun, age-appropriate application to the Revised Common Lectionary, the authors of The Cross Walk children’s curriculum have formatted this first installment of a three-year course of study to give children a strong overview of the story of salvation and how it ties to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Hearts Alive supports and elevates liturgical traditions and the church calendar while using clear, contemporary learning techniques to present the Word of God.
Congregations searching for a compelling bridge to the lectionary readings in regular worship will find this curriculum to be a first-of-its-kind resource for teachers and families, reaching children on three learning levels—pre-K–K, lower elementary, and upper elementary—as well as a fourth unit for children’s large group worship settings. Each week’s lesson will incorporate hands-on activities, an actionable challenge, and a reproducible parent page for further interaction at home. Hearts Alive is designed to be adaptable for use in both large and small group settings, making it easy to adapt to churches’ current formats.
- Fun, engaging children’s curriculum designed to connect 4-11 year olds to age-appropriate application to the Revised Common Lectionary experienced in corporate worship.
- Highly anticipated combination of captivating content, lectionary alignment, and gospel focus.
- Gospel-Centered, emphasizing the story of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- User-friendly, making it easy for teachers and Christian educators to use.
- Each lesson incorporates activities to stimulate the senses and enable children to interact with the weekly content.
- Family-oriented, providing activities for parents to use for reviewing content throughout the week.
- Formatted for both age-based Sunday School classes and large group children’s church.
- The first year of a three-year course of study aimed at giving children a strong overview of the story of salvation and how it ties to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- From the authors of The Cross Walk, a highly-acclaimed children’s curriculum designed to coincide with the adult version, The Crucified Life.
- Cost-effective for both small and large churches, available for quarterly purchase with price adjustments for volume.
- Downloadable format that is easy to share with a team of leaders and volunteers.