Website Usage Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Bible Study Media, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered headquarters is 2457 Silver Star Road, Orlando, FL 32804. Bible Study Media, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization registered in the State of Florida and the State of Texas, and it is an exempt public charity under the 501(c)3 section of the Internal Revenue Service Code. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request for more information about The Christian Life Trilogy and Bible Study Media. It will be used only to communicate about the materials produced by Bible Study Media, Inc. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner–for example, to add you to one of our other mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. However, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 407-603-1307
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Sales Tax Information:
Bible Study Media, Inc. currently has two locations – in Orlando, Florida and Houston, Texas. Since we have a legal sales nexus in those states, then we will need to collect sales tax from customers who make purchases from those states. If you make a purchase from Bible Study Media and your shipping address is in either Florida or Texas, then you will be charged sales tax. Sales tax is automatically calculated by our shopping cart software based on the tax rates of the city, county, and state of your shipping address. Customers outside of Florida and Texas will not be charged sales tax regardless of whether they are a tax-exempt organization.
We recognize that many of our customers are nonprofits and charitable organizations, and we are pleased to provide you with sales tax exemption when you provide us your tax-exempt number. Please click here to fill out a form providing us with your organization’s tax-exempt information. Make sure to use the same organization name and email address when placing your order so that we can match your order with your tax-exempt ID.
Upon verification of your tax-exempt status, we will mark you as a tax-exempt customer, and you will not be charged tax on your future orders whenever you log in with the same account. If you have already been charged sales tax on a past order, please just let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will refund that for you! Note that we cannot mark you as tax exempt before your customer account is created, and so you will be charged sales tax on your first order. We will refund it promptly after your exemption has been verified!
WHAT do we ship?
Bible Study Media, Inc. ships Christian books and small group resources.
WHEN do we ship?
Bible Study Media, Inc. ships on the next business day after the order is received. Allow 2-7 days for delivery once shipping is complete depending on the method of shipping chosen at checkout. Tracking information is retained and available if requested. For the status of your order, please contact Bible Study Media, Inc. at email@example.com.
WHERE do we ship to?
Bible Study Media, Inc. has the ability to ship globally.
HOW do we ship?
Bible Study Media, Inc. ships almost all orders using the US Postal Service (USPS). Occasionally for international orders, UPS is cheaper.
RATES to ship?
We draw USPS shipping rates directly from the USPS, and they are automatically calculated based on your location and your choice of shipping method.
Is pickup an option?
Bible Study Media, Inc. will grant to the consumer, upon request and proof of purchase, a full refund on the merchandise, within 30 days of the date of purchase, provided the merchandise is reshipped or returned back to the seller unused, undamaged and in the original shipping or packaging cartons.
The consumer is responsible for all return shipping expenses.
After 30 days from the date of purchase, all sales are final.
The seller’s return address is:
Bible Study Media, Inc.
PO Box 56187
Houston, Texas 77256