Hearts Alive, a non-denominational Sunday school curriculum, introduces children to God through his Word with a strong overview of the story of salvation and how it ties to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
This three-year course of study covers the entire Bible and mirrors the liturgical cycles of the Revised Common Lectionary (Cycles A, B & C). Special emphasis is given to the Gospel and integrating God’s Word into a child’s faith and life.
Features of Hearts Alive
- Engaging: Each lesson contains captivating content and a wide variety of activities that seeks to engage a child’s emotions and imagination.
- Pedagogical: Our writing team is composed of dedicated Christians and educators who craft each lesson with student’s intellectual and social abilities in mind. Story-telling, drama, crafts, games, and even science and math problem-solving all contribute to an engaging and immersive experience.
- User-friendly with a minimum amount of prep for teachers. Lessons are scripted and complete with memory verses, snacks, a variety of activities, and a Take Home Page for parents to follow up during the week. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Hearts Alive supports Children’s Directors and Sunday School teachers. Our dedicated curriculum specialist are available to help with any questions or needs you may have. Other resources like Bible Background audio recordings, craft videos, newsletters, Facebook page, and quarterly supply shopping lists are also provided.
- Economical & Convenient: Lessons are distributed quarterly as PDF files for easy emailing to teachers. Pricing is based on the number of children in your program, so you only pay for what you need.
- Hearts Alive Children’s Church program ties into the same lectionary readings and Sunday school lessons but offers unique activities and content.
Hearts Alive is divided into three age groups: Pre-K to Kindergarten, Lower Elementary (First – Third Grade), and Upper Elementary (Fourth-Fifth Grade).
To download a free sample